Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Main Line PC Consulting offers corporate and individual training as new services!

I had an interesting experience last week. I went to the post office to mail a letter and drop off some advertisements for my company. Along the way, I bumped into a person who had asked me what my company had to offer. I explained all about the web site design, development, seo, advertising, etc. However, one last piece of the puzzle that I mentioned at the last minute (that I just happened to think of) was computer training. She jumped at the opportunity and said that she has always wondered how to accomplish certain tasks on the pc because she was apprehensive of her computer. This woman simply needed some one on one attention. It made me think and of course come up with several ideas I have extensive experience training clients on computers and their various software packages. I could offer computer training not only to individuals but corporations as well for their employees. So I updated my web site and posted this article on several sites. I guess you never know what a simple trip somewhere can accomplish. Check it out and let me know what you think...
http://digitalprosound.digitalmedianet.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=827884

No comments:

Post a Comment